Last updated: 11/06/2023
Information we collect
We can collect various types of personal identification information from Users. The App requires Users, where necessary, to submit their information, including their name, contact details like email address and telephone number, and other information. Users, however, can get the option of denying this information submission unless they are unable to undertake particular activities on the App.
The App may also collect non-personal identification information from Users. The App can collect this identification information from users when they visit the App. Such information includes their browser name, the type of device, and technical information associated with how the user connects to the App, including the operating system or the Internet Provider they use.
How we use collected information
Below are the main purposes for which LookBook may collect and use the personal information of Users:
- To improve customer support service: The information submitted by Users helps us entertain your customer service requests. This way, we can promptly answer your queries and fix issues if they arise;
- To improve user experience: The information submitted by Users helps us interpret how you use our services and resources in general;
- To improve the App: The information submitted by Users helps us engage in some helpful marketing activities for the App or bring enhancements to the App and its services/products;
- To send emails: The information submitted by Users helps us send emails to Users regarding the services they request or reply to their questions, inquiries, or requests.
How we protect your information
We follow the most reliable data collection methods and data storage and processing practices to ensure that no any unauthorized person or group of people can access your personal information. We protect your personal information, username, password, transaction details, and other data from unauthorized access, alteration, modification, or tampering.
Sharing your personal information
We will not disclose Users’ personal identification information to third parties. To the extent permitted by law, we may be responsible for disclosing or sharing your information not associated with any personal identification information concerning visitors and users with the App’s business partners, affiliates, marketers, and advertisers for various purposes as mentioned below:
- To maintain the App and deliver services seamlessly;
- To abide by any legal obligations, comply with regulatory requirements, adjudicate any disputes or lawsuits;
- To prevent abuse and fraudulent activities.
If law enforcement requires us to share your information or retain it for a period of time, we may do it.
A cookie refers to information put on a user’s computer by an App or website. Cookies (also called browser cookies, web cookies, or internet cookies) work by storing limited information from a web browser session on an App that can be retrieved at a later time. We do not employ cookies for identifying purposes. Rather, we use them to enhance the services offered by the App. The various purposes we can fulfill by collecting cookies are:
- To let the App navigate the user easily;
- To facilitate the App’s ability to remember your pertinent information other than those relating to your PC and device during specific tasks;
- To ensure that you notice that you have already presented a username and password. It implies that we guarantee that every service, page, or feature of the App requested does not require you to enter your password again;
- To measure the number of App users benefiting from the App’s services, assisting us in bringing improvement to the services used the most.
Your acceptance of these terms
This implies that by using this App, you agree with each part of the policy. Continuing to use the App after changes to this policy are posted will be seen as your acceptance of those changes.